Sunday, June 5, 2011

Know Me Better

9 Of My All Time Favorite Songs
  •     You are Beautiful – James Blunt
  •     Reason - Hoobastank
  •     Dil ko Tumse Pyar hua – Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
  •     In dino - Metro
  •     Broken - Lifehouse
  •     Home - Chris Daughtry
  •     Kuch iss tarah – Atif Aslam
  •     Edge of Desire – John Mayer
  •     Choti si Asha – Roza

8 Movies I can Watch Again and Again

  •     Swades
  •     Dil Chahta Hai
  •     A Walk to Remember
  •     Ramona and Beezus
  •     Dil to pagal hai
  •     Taare Zameen Par
  •     50 First Dates
  •     Notting Hill

   7 Places I want to Visit

         The Taj Mahal
         A Wild Life Safari
         Italy
         The Pyramids and The Sphinx - Egypt
         Niagara Falls
         A Cruise
                                                               Paris

6 Things I Totally Love To Do

  •     Shopping for clothes
  •     Reading books
  •     Sketching
  •     Watching movies with friends 
  •     Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  •     Amusement Rides

5 Things I Just Can’t Do

  •     Make-up
  •     Flirting
  •     Sweet-Talking
  •     Get Directions
  •     Get up early in the morning

4 Peculiar Things About Me
  •     I get dreams that I don’t have the right clothes to wear for an occasion
  •     I don’t like pets at all. I dread touching them.
  •     I hardly ever like the way my hair looks when I let it down, which is very rare ofcourse
  •     I fall asleep only after at least half hour how much ever tired I am.
3 Regrets I have From My Life Till Now
  •     I never learned a sport
  •     I don’t read newspapers regularly
  •     I am a bad planner
2 Things I hate
  •     Hypocrisy
  •     Fights
1 Thing I Believe In
  •     Whatever happens, happens for the best.

2 comments: