Friday, July 8, 2011

Some TP on TP!

I finally got my new ThinkPad after a seemingly loooong wait. Its a relief to be able to check mails and scan Facebook statuses from my own laptop. After owning a Vaio which is known (only) for its looks, TP may look like its grandmother. But I have learnt a lesson, and a relevant one indeed - Do not judge a lappy by its lid. ThinkPad is just awesome. Nice and sleek keyboard, and track point (yet to get a hang of it though!). Sound, display everything seems great. Lets hope TP is loyal to me unlike Vaio (or maybe I wasn't loyal to it..whatever!). Suddenly, I am feeling bad about Vaio. It did serve me for four years and lots of  memories are associated with it. The endless chats, DC++, movies, TV series and a bit of studies too. And of course the Vaio bashing - Dell praising sessions with friends. We owe many a laughter on Vaio's behalf. Its currently lying there alone in the darkness of my cupboard while i have conveniently moved on. Before you start wondering, yes i do remember, I am talking about an inanimate object :)

PS: I hope you understand the first TP stands for Time Pass. I am pretty sure BITSians would, but a little unsure about the Jokans (Jokans? IIMCalcians? huh..whatever :|)

Well I have much more to say about Joka, but more about that later!
Have a happy Weekend! :)

3 comments: